Jennifer Lawrence is my hero.
I can never not retweet this. She is my inspiration
retweet nigga this is tumblr
- 2001: u r a dork
- 2002: Hold on, I have to refresh. See you in 4 hours. Wait for me.
- 2003: I just got broadband!! It is this cool thing that lets you use the internet without having to hang up the telephone.
- 2004: Hello Guys, What Does, OMG Mean??? Please Respond
- 2005: OMG, did you see that? Totally lame.
- 2006: Hey do you know what lemon/lime means? How did they make a banner for that? Why is this picture moving?
- 2007: ~KAWAII~ omg did you get the new shojo beat issue friend-chaan? :3
- 2008: My LiFe SuCks Do YeW WaNnA gO oN mSn x'D i'm so random POTATO TACO TURTLES :'D
- 2009: trololololol wtf FAKE. memes are cool
- 2010: .::w h e n__y o u__f a l l__i n__love::.
- 2011: All of you are absolute blithering idiots. Why can you not type properly? Are you lazy imbeciles? This isn't 2009. Good day.
- 2012: OH MY GOD FEELS. THIS. THIS IS PERFECT. OTP. REBLOG OR DIE
- 2013: u r a dork
But I guess ultimately what scares me about marriage is where do you find this person? You know a lot of times, most successful relationships, people meet through work, school, mutual friends.
But what’s most interesting to me is when people just meet in life, just randomly.
You know, I have a friend, he got married, I asked him like “Hey, uh, where’d you meet your wife?” He was like “I was leaving Bed, Bath & Beyond. I was looking for my car - I drive a gray Prius. I saw a different gray Prius, I thought it was mine, I walked up to it, I realized I had the wrong car, but I bumped into Carol, we started talking, that was that”. That’s unbelievable.
Think about all the random factors that had to come together to make this one moment possible - this one moment that changed these two people’s entire lives:
First off, this guy has to live in this particular town. Then he has to get a gray Prius. Then he has to need to go to Bed, Bath & Beyond. Then he has to go to that particular Bed, Bath & Beyond. Then there has to be another guy who also lives in town, also drives a gray Prius, also needs to go to Bed, Bath & Beyond, also goes to that particular Bed, Bath & Beyond at around the same time. Then they have to both park somewhat near each other, my friend has to leave before the other guy leaves, see the wrong Prius, think it’s his, walk up to it. Then the woman, Carol, needs to be near the wrong gray Prius for a million other random reasons. They bump into each other, they start talking, their entire lives are changed.
That’s the most amazing and terrifying thing about life.
It is, cause the amazing thing is that at any moment, any one of us can have that moment that totally changes our lives. You could be leaving the show tonight, bump into someone… it could change your life. You don’t know, that could happen.
The terrifying thing is… what if we’re all supposed to be at Bed Bath & Beyond right now?
One of the best things in the world is knowing that despite your flaws, someone still loves you. There may be a lot of times when you feel bad about yourself, those times when you tend to compare yourself to others and think that you’re not at all likeable by any human being in the planet. But at the end of the day, there’s this one person who proves you wrong. The person who loves you because you’re being yourself.